Digital Art: Innovation in Science through Artwork
What is Digital Education?
- Gone are the days where we could only imagine a concept taught in class through the diagrams and illustrations presented in the textbook which always seem to elude our understanding and to leave us confused.
- Kudos to the era of Digital learning, understanding a tough topic in science like Biology; Biotechnology; Genetics; Cell biology; Biochemistry; Neuroscience; Immunology; Physics; Biophysics, etc. has never been more straightforward and fun.
- Digital Education means learning accompanied by technology or training practice, using technology effectively. It includes a broad range of methods, including virtual learning like digital 3D imaging and augmented reality.
- Digital learning aid to enhance our learning capabilities and better mental picture leading to a comprehensive understanding and sharp memory.
What does Digital Education have to offer?
Digital learning technologies can help students understand concepts faster and more thoroughly, connect theory and application more efficiently and participate in the learning process, improve teaching techniques, leverage instructor time and facilitate the widespread sharing of knowledge. It is made possible with digital technologies in new and better ways and opportunities that go beyond our present imagination.
- Time and Place: Learning becomes less time consuming, in the comfort of the student at one’s own pace and place.
- Efficiency: Visual and Audio enabled education can provide instant feedback for the learner thus providing little room for errors.
- Cost effective: The e-books and web portals are available at a fraction of the cost of textbooks.
- Concentration: Information is presented attractively thus increasing focus.
- Availability: Digital Education provides an extensive amount of knowledge, with the internet a large amount of data can be accessed from different parts of the world.
Purpose of the sources of Digital Education
There are various sources where one could personalize ones learning accordingly using specially designed software, Open courses by world’s best universities and YouTube channels like InkNic where the traditional learning is replaced with artistic digital diagrams and imagery of the concepts of Science and Biology.
- They offer online courses covering a wide range of topics, including free viewing of lectures and non – graded materials.
- They also offer animated, analysis videos, hosted for student audiences.
- They portray innovative methods and entertaining lectures for teachers and enthusiastic students.
- Such sources also offer high-quality videos with an intuitive and in-depth explanation.
Some of them have taken several steps ahead in trying to fuse Art and Science which results in an unprecedented perspective on science topics like Neuroscience, Immunology, Cell Biology, etc. like InkNic which is a visual treat at the same time. For further details you can visit the YouTube channel and Facebook page given below, sure you won’t be disappointed.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGa8BMdPzOppVE_GAxsASig